Monday, January 5, 2009

Martha Stewart here I come!

Tuesday January 6th, 7 of our talented ladies from EtsyNJ are heading to the wonderful New York City. Chelsea Television Studios, the home of The Martha Stewart Show will welcome seven of our team members, myself (AbbieRoad) included!

Other EtsyNJ friends that will be there include:

Capital City Crafts

AntiGenre

Katylua

Dhara Holistics

Alex Lady Designs

Silver Canyons

Not only am I totally psyched to see Martha Stewart live, but I am excited to meet some of these members for the first time……….Second , Third, and Fourth time for a few of them ; )

So, watch January 6th’s show, and look for our beautiful faces in the audience! I’m sure we’ll have lots of pics to share too!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope taping and everything went well :-) Way to go!

    -Rachel
    www.huggermugger.etsy.com
    www.huggermuggerblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time - what a fun opportunity!

    ReplyDelete