Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hendrix


Why Yes! I am one of those crazy people who dresses her animals!

this is Hendrix, my English Angora Rabbit. He's almost 6 months old and he's a chocolate tort color. He just malted, or whatever you call it, basically his coat replaces itself every 3 months or so, so the old stuff has to come off and the new stuff comes in. His old coat just came off so he's a little on the short haired size, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to dress him up haha.
This is his "Blue Steel" face ------------------------------->


He's actually wearing an arm warmer that I bought, but was wayyyyy too big for any normal person, it was handmade I got it at a craft show. So, I turned it into a Bunny Sweater. The matching arm warmer is a Dog Sweater :)

I think he looks rather adorable.





Here he is peeking up over the back of the couch, to try and see out the window. More pics on my flickr, if you're interested :) Search Hendrix, or Angora. He also goes by "Hendrixson" which is what I call him when he's being naughty, and "Hendi-Poo" which is what I call him when he's so sickeningly cute that you just can't stand it! Which is always! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment