Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Movie vs Book

We went and saw the movie on Friday. I am 100% certain that if I had not read the book, I would have absolutely swooned over the movie. The movie was good, but it was nothing in comparison to the book.

The connection that the characters Bella & Edward have in the book is so immensely strong and romantic, I guess there was just no way to put that same magic across the silver screen. That's one thing you can't fake with computer graphics!

So I've read New Moon and that was OK. I wasn't big on the whole Jacob thing. I mean, he's a great character, but eh, I want to read about vampires. I found myself scanning ahead looking for the character names that are vampires hehe.

Eclipse is good so far too. Though I've only been reading a chapter a nigh because it's about all I can stay awake for before the Nyquil kicks in. I've got some major congestion or allergies happening. No fever or anything, just achy and congested. A little soar throat too. It usually subsides throughout the day, so that's something at least. It's not contagious, it's allergies. I've gotten the same thing around this time of year for as long as I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment