Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 08'

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before? spent a night away from Neil. Hubby & I went to Baltimore for my girl Dawn's wedding, and Neil slept over his grandma's house.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I want to learn to sew this year, but, that's been a resolution for a while haha.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nobody that I know personally, but internet friends did!

4. Did anyone close to you die? my Tante Jeannette passed. She would have been 99 yesterday. She passed in early November, lived a really good life.

5. What countries did you visit? just the US.....NJ/PA/MD/DE

6. What would you like to have had in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? peace of mind....Neil speaking typically, etc. Just leave me alone with my baby!

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Well, January of 2008 Neil really started walking on his own, and September of 2008 Sean got his job as a professional firefighter.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? probably the Handmade Faire Spring & Halloween Editions.

9. What was your biggest failure? oh gee lets not even go there, mmmk?

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? nothing serious

11. What was the best thing you bought? we got a new car this year, and screen printing equipment, and just recently a plasma tv.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Sean, he's been working like crazy and he got a great job with amazing benefits!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I'm sure there are many candidates, but I tend not to give a shit.

14. Where did most of your money go? mortgage?

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sean's new job, Neil walking..

16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Gee...not sure. I'm not one to really listen to new music haha. Maybe........ah, I got nothing.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? hmm, well, last year I was stressed because Neil wasn't walking yet. Now I'm stressed because Neil isn't talking yet. I'd say it's about even.
ii. thinner or fatter? About the same
iii. richer or poorer? Richer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? reading

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? doctor's appointments.

20. How will you be spending Christmas? Spent it @ my parents. Sean had to work :(

22. Did you fall in love in 2008? yep, 3 bunnies named Hendrix, Cash, & Elvis.

23. How many one-night stands? oh, too many to count haha, wtf?

24. What was your favorite TV program? mmmm.....damn, tie between True Blood, Dexter, & Tudors.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nah, again, I tend not to give a shit about people who are questionable like that, it's a waste of energy to hate them.

26. What was the best book you read? ahhhh I am ADDICTED to the Twilight series.

27. What was your biggest musical discovery? um....that "Jizzed in my Pants" song haha, I love a funny parody song lol.

28. What did you want and get? Sean to get a firefighting job!

29. What did you want and not get? Neil to talk

30. What was your favorite film of this year? did Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix come out this year? Idk, I liked that one.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 26, and I can't remember. Someone asked me how old I was yesterday and I said 28, birthdays have officially become obsolete.

32. Whats one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? if Neil was talking and more on the "typical" scale as far as kids go. I really hate going to all these doctors and poking and prodding and pushing.....UGH!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? well, I'm sporting a lot more of my own screen printed designs, so that's something. Other than that, pretty much the same.

34. What kept you sane? having many creative outlets

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Colin Farrell?

36. What political issue stirred you the most? the annoying ones. oh wait, that's all of it.

37. Who did you miss? Sean! Haha, still adjusting to him working 24 hour shifts.

38. Who was the best new person you met? hmm, I met lots of crafty people through the Handmade Faire that I formerly only knew online. There are quite a few really bitchin' gals in that group!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008: *I* know my baby better than doctors do. Maybe it's one I'm still learning, but, yeah, it's a valid one.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
" I like cold beverage yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment