Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blog CPR

So, although I spend a lot of time online, working, keeping in touch with family and friends, researching and learning, finding inspiration - I am so bad at keeping up with my blog that it's not even funny. I resigned myself a while back to ignore this blog and focus on the blog - http://www.Blog.originalabbie.com that I run off my website, and have had for ohhh....how long, 3 years? Though, I've had originalabbie.com for about 6 or 7 years now, in some form, sometimes I go back to the wayback machine and look at my old site, wow, if I must say so myself I've come a long way in a lot of things web related haha.
Well, I think I'll give this blog a try for a while, I think I'll have a better will power to continue to update this blog since it's web based and I can update it from any internet connection. My iPhone can update, etc, so, I'll have more opportunities to keep it up to date.

So, here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment