Saturday, March 13, 2010

Even more goodies!

I scored so many awesome goodies at the auctions, it'd have been way too much of a pic heavy post to have them all in one blog, so here's a little more. I love these too, but I might end up selling the canisters. I love them, but I don't know that I can find a hope for them. I bid on them with the intent to use them in my hoosier cabinet for storage, which, they would make great storage - but - the hoosier is in my dining room and I think the canisters make it look too kitchen-y. If that makes any sense.
They say "Lincoln Beautyware" on the bottom, they're metal and the striping looks a bit more pronounced in the photo's than in real life. If somebody had a retro kitchen, these would be a perfect fit for it. I don't know, may list it on ebay or etsy, or maybe just craigslist. If I got $25 for the set I'd be a happy camper! So, if anybody is interested, let me know. I am happy to trade too!
I also picked up some more contractor rulers. I love these things. I got these ones at the flea market. I have quite a collection of rulers going hehe. I just can't get enough of them! Although yesterday I picked one up and the seller said "oh - it's $25 for that" and I nearly burst out laughing in front of him. My cohorts in flea market junking, Holly & Nicki were laughing at that too. We always find good deals when we go to the flea but there are the occasional people who think they can charge antique store prices at flea markets - and we just have to laugh. I haven't paid more than $3 for one of my rulers yet and I have quite a few - most I even paid as little as $1 for!

No comments:

Post a Comment