Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Promoting

Things have been crazy. There is so much work to do these last two weeks before the Faire that everything else is put on hold. We got some awesome 12x18" posters in, and we've been blanketing the town with them - we'll be going out again today too. Our yard signs came in too, they look really good I'll have to grab a picture.

On the personal side, I a new batch of my prints made up. This time I also bought bags and boards for them, and wow, they look amazing. I am really happy with them. They'll debut at the Handmade Faire on October 25.

In other news, John from Greco Wood Crafts Blog has featured some tips I sent him for choosing a good art show! Thanks John!

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for a great list of suggestions, Abbie :)

    -John

    ReplyDelete