Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Contest in my Blog!

Good news! I'm having a contest and everyone with a blog can enter! All you have to do to enter is write a blog about my site: http://shop.originalabbie.com and then leave me a link to the entry in the comments on that entry. (not this one! here - gotta be over there for simplicity sake!) For every 10 entries, there will be a winner of a $10 gift certificate to my shop (plus free shipping)......if I get 30 entries there will be a "Grand prize" winner of a pair of earrings. You can enter once per blog - so if you have 2 blogs, you can enter twice but it can't be an identical story, change it up a bit Happy
Contest ends December 11th which is 2 weeks from today - and also soon enough to have the item shipped to arrive before Christmas. The shipping will be on me as well!

So - write a blog about the site, then leave me a comment here with a link to your blog!

How will I determine the winners? I'll look for craftiness in the entry, as well as checking my website stats to see if anybodies blog makes my top referrer list....so go for it! And tell your friends! Your odds are 1 in 10, that's not bad!

Contest
And feel free to hyperlink this image:
http://originalabbie.com/AbbieShopAd.gif


Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment